This site was designed for the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer (version 10+). Some features may not work correctly in your browser. OK

College Graduate Program

College Graduate Program.jpg

Ask a Question

College Grad Car Deals near Baltimore - Student Car Loans at J.B.A. Mitsubishi

If you just got out of college, you'll be starting a career and making that transition from the academic world to the working world. You have better things to do than worry about how you'll make it to your job. That's why we offer special financing for recent and upcoming college graduates on the full line of quality Mitsubishi vehicles at J.B.A. Mitsubishi.

We make it possible for you to purchase or lease a Mitsubishi vehicle with no money down and at a preferred college graduate finance/lease rate, even if you do not have an established credit history. With these no credit car loans near Baltimore, we offer college discounts and student car loans that make it possible for students and recent grads to start the next chapter of their lives.

You must have:
  • No derogatory credit history
  • A verified job or confirmed job offer beginning within 120 days of contract date
  • Monthly payment to Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. (MMCA) may not exceed 18% of your gross monthly income
  • Proof of vehicle insurance

Plus, you must be one of the following:

A college senior who is currently enrolled in a four-year program and who will receive his/her degree within twelve months from an accredited U.S. college or university. Required documentation: A copy of your application for graduation or a letter from your registrar's office stating the intent to graduate within twelve months.*

A graduate who obtained within the past two years a two-year, four-year, or post-graduate degree from an accredited U.S. college, university, service academy, registered nursing program, or trade school. Required documentation: A copy of your diploma.*

A nurse who has completed course work within the last two years necessary to be certified in the U.S. as a licensed vocational nurse, registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse. Required documentation: A copy of your diploma or board certification from a state or U.S. nursing certification organization.*

A student currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. master's or doctoral program. Required documentation: A letter from your college/university registrar's office showing enrollment status.*

Contact J.B.A. Mitsubishi to learn more

*See dealer for details.
- + Disclaimers